Green silicon carbide micro powder is a product made of green silicon carbide raw block by Barmac grinder, Raymond mill or ball mill crushing ultra-fine powder, then by ultrasonic and sieving to get the mesh we use.
Green Silicon Carbide Powder Characteristics
Green silicon carbide micro powder has green color, crystal structure, high hardness, strong cutting ability, stable chemical properties and good thermal conductivity. Microscopic shape is hexagonal crystal, silicon carbide Mohs hardness is 9.2, Vickers microhardness is 3000-3300 kg/mm2, Nuptial hardness is 2670-2815 kg/mm2, microhardness is 3300 kg/cm3. Higher than corundum, the abrasive is second only to diamond, cubic boron nitride and boron carbide. The density is generally considered to be 3.20 g/mm. The natural bulk density of silicon carbide abrasives is between 1.2-1.6 g/mm, with a specific gravity of 3.20-3.25. Green silicon carbide is made from petroleum coke and silica as the main raw materials, with salt added as an additive, and melted at high temperature in a resistance furnace. Its hardness is between corundum and diamond, and its mechanical strength is higher than corundum.
Green Silicon Carbide Powder Usage
1. Green silicon carbide micro powder can be used for solidifying and coating abrasives, free grinding and polishing, etc. Green silicon carbide powder is suitable for making grinding wheels, oil stones, sandpaper, sand cloth, construction grinding heads, etc.
2. Abrasives made of green silicon carbide are suitable for processing materials of high hardness and brittleness. Their hardness is between corundum and diamond, and their mechanical strength is higher than corundum. They are suitable for machining and grinding cylinder liners, valves, nozzles, oil pumps, bearings, cast iron, cemented carbide, titanium alloy and grinding HSS tools.
3. Green silicon carbide can also cut, grind and polish brittle non-metallic materials such as optical glass, ceramics, crystals, electronics, crystals, silicon, germanium, stone, agate and jewelry jade, decorative materials, heating elements and thermal elements.
4. Green silicon carbide powder is used to make refractory materials.
5. It is suitable for the exterior painting of various outdoor building objects, the painting of various non-ferrous metal objects, the treatment of various exhaust gases, etc. And make full use of the anti-friction (can resist all kinds of strong friction), corrosion resistance (can resist all kinds of strong chemical corrosion such as strong acid and alkali), high temperature resistance (can resist high temperature above 2000 degrees Celsius without dissolving), strong thermal shock resistance (can resist all kinds of high strength heat).
6. Suitable for a layer of lining material of high melting point alloy casting shell.
7. Suitable for the manufacture of high-temperature seals, furnace structural parts, high-temperature nozzles and filters, automotive, aviation cylinders, valves, blades, combustion chambers, nozzles, chemical, textile, paper, geological minerals, wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant structural parts, high-temperature resistant structural parts, electronic substrates, military structures and other high-tech ceramic parts.
Green Silicon Carbide Powder Supplier
Henan Superior Abrasives Import & Export Co., Ltd. (HSA), established in 2001, is a leading supplier of silicon carbide and related products in China. Our markets cover USA, Canada, Middle East, Russia, Spain, South Africa, Southeast Asia, etc. If you have demand for silicon carbide, welcome to contact us to get the latest offer of silicon carbide.