Silicon carbide can be called gold steel sand or refractory sand, it is also more and more widely used and plays an increasingly important role in industrial production, but many people do not know much about silicon carbide, the following HSA will take you to understand the development of silicon carbide.
- 1905 First discovery of silicon carbide in a meteorite.
- 1907 The first silicon carbide crystal light-emitting diode is born.
- 1955 Major theoretical and technical breakthrough, LELY proposed the concept of growing high quality carbide, and since then SiC was used as an important electronic material.
- 1958 The first world conference on silicon carbide was held in Boston for academic exchange.
- 1978 In the sixties and seventies, silicon carbide was mainly studied by the former Soviet Union. In 1978, the first grain purification and growth method of “LELY improved technology” was adopted.
- From 1987 to the present CREE’s research results were used to establish silicon carbide production lines, and suppliers began to provide commercial silicon carbide bases.
The above is the development of silicon carbide, now we have been able to produce reliable quality silicon carbide for industrial use, and its application is becoming more and more widespread.
HSA professional production and production of silicon carbide products, the production of reliable product quality, affordable prices, welcome to consult the purchase.