Black Silicon Carbide Powder For Coated Abrasives is a special abrasive for coated abrasives after quartz (the main chemical composition is SiO2) and petroleum coke (the main chemical composition is carbon) are fused, smelted at high temperature to make sand, crushed and screened and shaped, black silicon carbide micro powder also needs to go through acid washing overflow classification (water washing process). Black silicon carbide P grit particles are sharper than F grit. This shape makes it easier for the particles to adhere black silicon carbide particles to coated abrasive substrates, such as cloth and paper bases, and to adhere tightly to these substrates.
Black Silicon Carbide Powder For Coated Abrasives Features
- High hardness, toughness and high wear resistance.
- Excellent thermal shock resistance with high thermal conductivity and low linear thermal expansion
- Good particle distribution with good particle consistency, which facilitates uniform distribution of abrasives on the substrate.
- Good resistance to the strongest bases and acids.
Black Silicon Carbide Powder For Coated Abrasives Chemical composition
Physical indicators of Black Silicon Carbide Powder For Coated Abrasives
|melting point||2300 ℃ free|
|proportion||3.2-3.45 g/cm 3|
|Bulk density||1.2-1.6 g/cm3|
|Crystal form||Hexagonal system|
|Elastic Modulus||58-65×106 psi|
|Thermal expansion coefficient||3.9-4.5 x10-6/ ℃|
|Thermal conductivity||71-130 W/MK|
Black silicon carbide P Grit granularity
|Specification||Average particle size(um)|
Black silicon carbide P Grit micro powder
Black Silicon Carbide Powder For Coated Abrasives Applications
- Grinding, polishing
- Sandpaper, grinding wheels
- Fiber discs, nylon polishing wheels
- Non-woven polishing wheels
- Sanding block, sandpaper, sandpaper sponge, etc.
- Sharpening machine, oil stone, oil stone, grinding stone, honing, sharpening rod, etc.
- Coated wear-resistant layer
- Abrasive wire, grid grinding wheel, black gold steel wire drawing wheel
- Abrasion-resistant anti-corrosion mastic
- Metal, copper products grinding and polishing, etc.